Introducing the Service Class 7 for Heavy Use Industrial Sewing
You're running heavier plies, longer lengths, and making more slings than ever before. The multi-purpose Singer 7 style machines from the early 1900s no longer meet today's demanding production needs. That's why Service Thread, the #1 supplier of sewing thread to the sling industry, developed the Service Class 7.
Technical Specifications include:
- 1.5" presser foot lift (up to 6-ply sling sewing)
- Reverse stitching
- Style 41 under bobbin
- Heavy-duty 6×3 needle or 1000H
- 301 lockstitch (up to 3.5 stitches per inch)
- One horsepower clutch motor standard
- Limited warranty
- Ships fully assembled, tested and ready to sew
Reveiws from our Customers:
“The machine arrived installed in the table and ready to sew. Its high lift setup allows us to sew even our highest ply slings…and the warranty support makes choosing the Service Class 7 a no-brainer! I recommend this machine to anyone in the web sling industry who needs reliable performance.”
—Todd Negus, President, OSP Sling Inc.