We’ve got you covered.
If you service the agriculture or transporation industry—trucking or rail, for example—with industrial fabrics and tarps, you’re most likely growing at a rapid pace along with your customers. As you grow, your demand for the right sewing thread does too.
Because we maintain close relationships with our partners, paying keen attention to the ups and downs of your industry, we’re able to respond to growth immediately, with high-quality thread and technical service. We’re constantly in tune with your industry’s changing needs, ready with the right thread before you need it.
Reliable sewing thread, reliable advice.
When you need to manufacture reliable industrial fabrics fast—whether truck tarps, agricultural tarps and covers, tarps for sports fields, or marine canvases and upholsteries—we’re an email or phone call away.
We’ll take the time to explore what thread construction (such as monocord or cabled) or type (bonded or soft, polyester, nylon or Kevlar®, to name a few) are right for your end use.
SOME OF OUR BEST-SELLING THREADS FOR SEWING INDUSTRIAL FABRICS INCLUDE:
- #69, #92, #138, #207, #277, #346 Sewbond and Sewsoft Polyester
- #69, #92, #138, #207, #277, #346 Sewbond and Sewsoft Nylon
- All materials available in both S (right) and Z (left) twist in white, black and colors
- Package sizes include 1 lb, 2 lb, 4 lb King Spools
- Prewound Bobbins (all material sizes) in Style A, U, G, M, 58, R and L
- Kevlar® Sewing Threads
- UV resistant
- All threads are compliant with MIL-DTL-32072/V-T-285F and A-A-59826/V-T-295E
- Berry Amendment Compliant Thread
- ISO 9001:2008 registered
Your single-source partner.
Our expert technical services allow us to be your single-source partner. In addition to custom-engineering high-quality thread, we also offer expert Long Arm sewing machine repair and replacement Schmetz needles and parts for Juki, Jado, Union Special, Saito, Brother, Pfaff, Dürkopp Adler and many other brands.