Be Proud Of Where You Work.
As part of the Service Thread team, you can take pride in manufacturing products that set the pace for the future of industrial thread and yarn. For us, every person matters. We are committed to hiring quality and innovative employees who are dedicated to making the highest-quality products.
We're not your typical thread company. Find out how we make a difference by learning more about joining our team.
How to Apply
Interested in our current job opportunities or want to submit your application for opportunities that become available in the future. Here’s how to apply:
1. Employment Application – Download, print or type in fields, and complete document in its entirety.
2. Criminal Background Notification & Release - Download, print and complete it in its entirety.
3. Submit both documents and indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line:
|OPTION 1||OPTION 2|
Scanned and emailed
17900 Dana Drive
Laurinburg, NC 28352
After processing your application, we may contact you to schedule a brief interview. No phone inquiries please. Again, thank you for your interest in joining the Service Thread team.
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan with matching Contributions
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Gym Memberships
- Employee Discount Program and Perks
- New employee Orientation Program
- On the Job Training
- Education Assistance Program